We, Three Wells Computing has developed softwares that are of original algorithms/technologies, while enhances our skill to develop softwares using contemporaly software technology, such as object oriented design and metaprogramming tech. We introduce our skill or our libraries in brief. There might be some hints of your work.
- Finite Difference based Electro Magnetic Simulation algorithms,
- Particle Simulation Algorithms,
- Fluid Dynamics Simulation Algorithms.
- Fast detect algorithm to find intersection between 3D objects, such as Alternate Digital Tree, hyperspace algorithm.
- Algorithms for Computational Geometries
- Quarternion based algorithms to solve the dynamics of rotating objects.
- Our originaly developed blocked adaptive Cartesian algorithm.
- New numerical scheme, always stable explicit algorithm using Green function.
Open Source Libraries
- Higly functioned multi-platform Graphical User Interface Library - wxWidgets
- High-level 3D visualization library for multiplatform - Visualization Toolkit (VTK)
- Templates Libraries, an inplemantation of SIAM Templates, such as SparseLib++ or so.
- Many other open source libraries (STL, Boost etc.)
- SIMD acceleration (Altivec, SSE)
- Parallelization on distributed memory machines using MPI.
Open Source Scientific Programs Utilization
- Usage of Free Finite Element tool FreeFEM++
- Usage of Matlab/Octabe
- Usage of wxWidgets to build GUI
- Usage of 3D Visualization Tool Kit (VTK)